Why Contribute to TVHC?
Time has proven to be the most convincing testimony of our effectiveness at addressing the health care needs of vulnerable populations in Alameda County. From our humble beginnings in modular trailers on borrowed land, we now proudly operate eight community-based health centers of which three are school-based centers and enabling social service sites around the county. Our work helps Southern Alameda County residents to stay healthy and encourages communities to flourish!
We hope you will consider joining us as we celebrate our accomplishments over the past 46 years and take advantage of this exciting opportunity to invest in our services and programs! All gifts contributed support Tiburcio Vasquez Health Center’s mission to increase access to comprehensive wellness services in Southern Alameda County.
Please be part of our exciting work by making a tax-deductible contribution today.
Or, mail your gift to:
22331 Mission Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94541
Tel: (510) 471-5907 ext. 3343
Fax: (510) 471-9051
Right now, Tiburcio Vasquez is able to triple the power of your gift. Here’s how it works: all new or increased donations made now through December 31, 2017 will be matched two-to-one by our friends at the Sobrato Family Foundation. What a great chance to magnify our impact together! Will you send a generous gift today?
We consider all donors and supporters to be friends of TVHC. The trust and confidence of our donors is important to us. We are therefore careful in the way in which we handle private information about our donors.
- We do not disclose personal information about our present or former donors to third parties
- We do not share, trade, sell, or otherwise make available our donor or mailing lists to any other entity
- We restrict access to donor financial information to employees who are involved in financial records maintenance
- We honor requests for anonymity
- We list donors in our Annual Report by broad giving categories (unless anonymity was requested), but do not disclose the amount of any individual donor’s single or combined gifts unless required to do so by law