Description of Services:
Optometry Services Provided:
- Health and vision eye examines
- Eye disease diagnosis and treatment
- General eye health detection and identification of the following; diabetes, high blood pressure, sickle cell anemia, etc.
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Pre-and post-operative care for pathologies and trauma
- Remove foreign bodies from eyes
- Emergency treatment for eye accidents
- Glasses prescription and other devices for specialized vision needs such as hunting, computer work, playing piano, etc.
- Evaluate eye coordination for reading and provide vision therapy for improved academic performance
- Work with schools and community groups on vision screening, career days, eye care programs, etc.
- Work with teachers, educators, and parents to enhance the learning potential of preschoolers and students, and provide preventive eye and vision care information
- Low vision services, for those with significant visual impairment
Office Location / Hours
San Leandro Clinic / Monday- Tuesday 10 am – 2 pm (hours may vary depending on provider)
16110 E. 14th St, San Leandro, 94578
How to schedule an appointment
Make an appointment by calling or texting 510-471-5880. Provider optometry referrals are also welcomed.