Extended Office Closure
Upon careful consideration, we have decided to extend our office closure until the Shelter In Place is lifted. Our top priority during this time is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff, and community. If you have a dental appointment scheduled from now through the end of May, your appointment has been canceled.
We’re Available to Help
We are still offering emergency dental services for our patients with urgent needs. If you have a dental emergency, please call or text at 510-471-5907, and one of our dental staff will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, we are still available by phone or text at 510-471-5907 to address your dental needs as best as we can.
We plan on slowly welcoming patients back into our office in the next month. This transition will be gradual, and we will initially see a limited number of patients to help minimize the amount of person-to-person interaction within our office. We will first prioritize our patients who have had to postpone urgent dental care and gradually increase our capacity to take care of all of our patients. We appreciate all of your patience and understanding during this process, and we certainly are looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
Our Response to COVID-19
We are continually committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. We have always practiced universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. We have implemented extended measures in response to the current public health crisis to further protect all our patients and team, including the following additional protocols:
- Symptom Check: All patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointments. Anyone with a cough or fever will need to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Virtual Waiting Room (in your car!): To encourage physical distancing, patients will wait in their cars upon arrival until they receive a text notification to enter the office.
- Protecting Our Patients and Staff: We would encourage you to bring your mask along with you, and physical barriers will be utilized throughout the office for everyone’s safety.
- Hand and Oral Hygiene: All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the office. Patients are encouraged to brush their teeth prior to the appointment.
- Face Masks: In compliance with the order by the Alameda County Health Officer, all patients must come to their appointments wearing a face mask.
- Maintaining High Standards of Disinfection: Our staff will implement more frequent disinfecting and sanitizing throughout the office using an effective EPA approved disinfectant.
- Air Circulation: doors will be open throughout the day to allow for better air circulation.
Our dental department offers a variety of dental services for children and adults using state-of-the-art offices and equipment. All of our dentists are board-certified and experienced in providing care to patients of diverse cultural backgrounds. Please note that unless it is an emergency, some of these services are not offered during the Alameda County Shelter in Place Order.
- Emergency services
- Comprehensive Dental Exam with X-rays
- Cleaning and fluoride application
- Complete and Partial dentures
- Crown and Bridges
- Root canals
- Space maintainers
- Specialty referrals
- Oral health education and Health Promotion
To schedule a dental appointment, call us at (510) 471-5907.